What you need to know before attending the 2022 Vanier Cup!
Recommended arrival times
How to access the stadium
Parking & Tailgate information
Ticker holders are asked to enter campus from Western Rd. via Lambton Drive or Richmond St. via University Drive to access Stadium parking.
Philip Aziz Avenue will be closed starting at 7:00 AM Saturday morning.
Pre-paid parking tickets will be scanned at the Huron Flats and South Valley parking lot entrances. Parking will not be available for sale on game day.
See alternative free parking options below.
Following the final whistle, Philip Aziz Avenue will turn into a one-way exit and the intersection will be controlled and monitored by London Police Services.
In addition to Huron Flats and South Valley there are several alternative free parking lots available that are within a short walking distance to the Stadium.
Lot I - Springett (west side of Western Road, near Huron College).
Lot X - Elborn College (west side of Western Road, north of Sarnia Road).
Western Parking Map
Please follow the below policies to ensure the enjoyment and safety of all fans.
- Western Special Constables will patrol the parking lots.
- Parking lots are NOT licensed areas (zero tolerance alcohol policy).
- Unauthorized commercial and marketing activities are strictly prohibited.
- Vehicles measuring more than 18’ in length and/or 8’ in width are not permitted in Huron Flats. Please park oversized vehicles in South Valley.
- Guests in possession of more than one parking ticket will not be allowed to use the additional ticket(s) to occupy an increased number of spaces for "tailgating" activities. Lined parking spaces are for vehicles only.
- ONE CAR = ONE SPACE: Please be considerate of your fellow football fans. Tailgating should be limited to the lined parking space and the area directly behind or in front of each vehicle. Blocking drive lanes is prohibited. Tailgating is permitted on the medians that separate the parking lots sections. See diagram below for acceptable layouts.
Ticket holders who just want to experience the tailgating atmosphere without the hassle of cooking and cleaning can take advantage of the Fan Festival zone within the Huron Flats Parking Lot. A variety of food, games, entertainment, and other family-friendly activities will be available
You can download the tickets in PDF format and print from home before you arrive or open the email on your smartphone at the gate and tap the "View Mobile Tickets" link to pull up the QR barcode(s).
In accordance with Western Alumni Stadium Security Guidelines, the only bags permitted to be carried into the stadium must not exceed 12" x 6" x 12" with or without a handle or strap. Bags will be searched by the security staff.
There are no in/out privileges once a spectator enters Alumni Stadium.
We thank our spectators for their cooperation and understanding.
SMOKING & ALCOHOL POLICY
In accordance with Western University policy, smoking including electronic and smokeless tobacco/cannabis products are prohibited on University property.
Failure to comply may result in removal from the Stadium.
Repeat offenses may result in loss of ticket privileges.
Alcohol is only permitted in designated areas.
Service ends at the start of the fourth quarter.
Cameras with telescopic lenses and any commercial photography is prohibited.
Banners, placards and leaflets not approved by the Western are prohibited.
Items that produce loud noises (air horns, whistles etc.) are prohibited.